Brown straps on Speedy

Posts
214
Likes
620
As I begin my adventure with my new 3861 Sandwich (my first Speedy)....I've been drawn instinctually on how fantastic the Speedy looks with brown straps.....

I just discovered Genteel (from another thread) and could not stop staring at a chestnut brown strap.....

If you got your Speedy on a brown strap...feel free to post it and provide the detail....

Racingnewstyle_600x.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
1,245
Likes
7,371
Congrats,

you are very right, Omega even noticed that and brought the FOIS only with a brown leather strap 馃憤

dsc_1009-jpg.113413

p5280267-jpg.57518

BR
Hans
Edited:
 
Posts
16,899
Likes
48,104
Love a SNPR strap




Thicker than most but how I like a strap on a tool watch. (Has settled a bit from this shot when new)
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
As I begin my new adventure with my new 3861 Sandwich (my first Speedy)....I've been drawn instinctually on how fantastic the Speedy looks with brown straps.....

I just discovered Genteel (from another thread) and could not stop staring at a chesnut brown strap.....

If you got your Speedy on a brown strap...feel free to post it and provide the detail....

Racingnewstyle_600x.jpg
Very nice strap choice 馃憤
 
Posts
348
Likes
347
Still trying to decide between the OEM dark brown and golden brown straps. Barenia same as golden brown.

Would love to see some OEM leather straps on speedy as well here.
 
Posts
214
Likes
620
Very nice strap choice 馃憤

Thanks....trying to figure out the color of the stitching they used here....
Edited:
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Horween Derby from Jones in Tokyo.

A very nice strap, in keeping with what I鈥檝e seen on his Instagram account. His prices are above my means (unfortunately) but he really makes beautiful stuff. 馃憤
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
A very nice strap, in keeping with what I鈥檝e seen on his Instagram account. His prices are above my means (unfortunately) but he really makes beautiful stuff. 馃憤

I have purchased a few of his straps over the years, and they are all very well made and attractive, with nice leather.
 
Posts
2,890
Likes
11,961
I love a brown strap on a speedy. I have the one for the trilogy speedmaster on my 321. Love the look.

 
Posts
2,844
Likes
2,440
Brown strap on a black face Speedy - Not me.
 
Posts
1,820
Likes
3,546
As I begin my adventure with my new 3861 Sandwich (my first Speedy)....I've been drawn instinctually on how fantastic the Speedy looks with brown straps.....

I just discovered Genteel (from another thread) and could not stop staring at a chestnut brown strap.....

If you got your Speedy on a brown strap...feel free to post it and provide the detail....

Racingnewstyle_600x.jpg
Great strap choice. Looks awesome and in keeping with the Speedmaster's motorsport origins.
 
Posts
1,161
Likes
6,814
I'd put almost my entire collection on Shell Horween No 8 if I could afford it...
 
Posts
446
Likes
1,722
After wearing my 145022 on this one from B&R Bands for years I went to the OB looking for an Omega replacement. In the end I didn't see anything I liked quite as much, but I did spruce it up a little with an OEM pin buckle.
 
Posts
2,697
Likes
3,017
Brown strap on a black face Speedy - Not me.
I used to be the same way until I tried it with my brother鈥檚 Speedy Pro.The Speedy just works really well all straps. I don鈥檛 think the look works as well on something like the ALS Datograph or some other really dressy black faced watch.
 
Posts
1,670
Likes
5,299
Lately i wear speedy mostly on black leather strap, since i wore too much brown before, need a little break, but brown is a perect combo 馃憤