Best place to sell Vintage 1970 Omega SpeedMaster Apollo Moonwatch

I would very much appreciate any thoughts on the best place to sell a Vintage 1970 Omega SpeedMaster Apollo Moonwatch. Apologies for the length of my post.

The movement number, 32204431, indicates it was made in 1970. My father purchased it in 1973 at a jeweler in Chicago. The original outer box, purchase receipt and booklets are included. In 2022 I sent it to Omega in Switzerland for complete factory maintenance. All paperwork from service is included. When I had a seller on ebay, the company which does watch authentication for ebay didn't believe that the new bracelet put on by Omega was authentic as it appears to be new old stock. The sale fell through. I now have a document from Omega confirming the watchband is authentic and an upgrade. My listing included the original watch bracelet, and all parts replaced. Original bracelet is marked 2-73. New bracelet put on during service by Omega in 2022 is marked 1171/633.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Presumably a 145.022-71, probably late 1971 production, not 1970. Those luminova hands are going to hold the watch back, did Omega return the original hands? What else was returned?

Thanks for your reply! The paperwork from Omega service does list case reference as 145022. From the maintenance paperwork I was under the impression that the dial and hands were left alone. Here is a quick photo of parts returned. I didn't see any hands in the parts. From what I remember when my dad wore the watch, the hands always looked like the ones shown. I appreciate your expertise and time.

Hmmm, this looks like a sales post to me...

I'm asking for guidance on where I should sell the watch. I'm hesitant to deal with ebay again.

I see at least a register hand, maybe take a closer look whats in the bag. Also a UV shot could solve the mistery.

kind regards Max

To be honest, I’d try eBay again and be clear on your description that it’s a service bracelet.
Dealers aren’t generally going to offer a good price for a vintage Speedmaster.

I'm asking for guidance on where I should sell the watch. I'm hesitant to deal with ebay again.

well, i think you may already have some offer in your box 😀

I see at least a register hand, maybe take a closer look whats in the bag. Also a UV shot could solve the mistery.

kind regards Max

Max, I took a close up photo of the returned watch parts, excluding bracelet and parts to connect bracelet to watch. Here is the photo

Chrono24 reaches a broad audience and is trustworthy for both seller and buyer.

To be honest, I’d try eBay again and be clear on your description that it’s a service bracelet.
Dealers aren’t generally going to offer a good price for a vintage Speedmaster.

Hi David,
If I were to try to sell again on ebay, I would have the original bracelet put back on, and include the new bracelet separately. The company that does authentication from what I can tell is not a factory authorized service center, and seems to lack the expertise about replacement bracelets. Their communication is awful. Instead of notifying ebay that the watch is authentic and they had doubts about the new bracelet, they just stated the watch failed authenticity. Of course that scared off the buyer. When I spoke with ebay, they have had problems with the company that does authentication, especially for vintage watches. The authenticator has terrible reviews on yelp and google.

Presumably a 145.022-71, probably late 1971 production, not 1970. Those luminova hands are going to hold the watch back, did Omega return the original hands? What else was returned?

Thanks for your reply. I posted a close up photos of the parts returned in response to another question.

If you are not in a hurry, Build up your profile, while learning, to meet the minimum requirements for posting in the Sales Forum here.

No commissions.

If you are not in a hurry, Build up your profile, while learning, to meet the minimum requirements for posting in the Sales Forum here.
Thank you for that idea. As you can probably tell, I don't have expertise in Omega watches, but am learning. I will read about the minimum requirements.

Thanks for your reply. I posted a close up photos of the parts returned in response to another question.
Could you take a pic of the topside of the hands to evaluate the condition of the lume?

Could you take a pic of the topside of the hands to evaluate the condition of the lume?

I am attaching a photo; not sure if it shows the condition of the lume. Please suggest if I should take a photo from a different angle or different lighting.

All the hands are present,
kind regards Max
@FamilyMember Those are the hands I was referring to when I asked for a pic of the topside of those hands not the ones which are installed in watch itself.