Battery for a square shaped constellation day/date

Good evening all I've got this day/date quartz constellation on order and was trying to find a little information out. it's sold as spares/repair so fingers crossed it could just be a battery,
I'm trying to find out what battery code these take if anyone knows. Would be much appreciated.
But I mainly purchased for the strap as it caught my eye.
Would the strap for this be original for this model or has it been taken off a different omega ?
Thanks any information would be much appreciated. Screenshot_20240212-141432~2.png Screenshot_20240212-141704~2.png Screenshot_20240212-141657~2.png

Hi,

you need to pop off the caseback and see which caliber it is. It will be a four digit number on the movement. If you can not it post a pic of the reference number of the watch which is stamped on the inside of the caseback.

kind regards Max

Hi,

you need to pop off the caseback and see which caliber it is. It will be a four digit number on the movement. If you can not it post a pic of the reference number of the watch which is stamped on the inside of the caseback.

kind regards Max
Yea unfortunately I can't yet I've not received this yet was I just hoping to order a battery for it to come at the same time

This dial shape is normally called a "TV" (from the days before wide-screen...). The bracelet is dated 6-74 and if we assume it's contemporary to the watch the movement would have been in the 13xx series. Original battery was mercury based, which are not available any longer but modern replacements are, although a touch smaller in diameter and much shorter in life. You really need to get it opened up to find out.

I would be surprised if the bracelet was not an option for the watch, either as supplied by Omega or dealer-fitted. They do look good together.

Can you give us an update when it arrives and you've checked it out.

This dial shape is normally called a "TV" (from the days before wide-screen...). The bracelet is dated 6-74 and if we assume it's contemporary to the watch the movement would have been in the 13xx series. Original battery was mercury based, which are not available any longer but modern replacements are, although a touch smaller in diameter and much shorter in life. You really need to get it opened up to find out.

I would be surprised if the bracelet was not an option for the watch, either as supplied by Omega or dealer-fitted. They do look good together.

Thankyou yea I'll get some better pictures and information off the inside

Received today I have tried a battery code of 344 non working looks to have coil damage you can see a small part of the coil come off at the bottom. Tho may just need soldering back to the contact and a strap of 1037 if it's genuine DSC_5880.JPG DSC_5881.JPG DSC_5882.JPG DSC_5883.JPG DSC_5884.JPG DSC_5887.JPG

Good. So you have a 1310 movement with a 37million serial -- everything points to 73/74 production and the bracelet fits in there fine. I've seen references to a cover over the coil which is often loose or missing so that could well be your loose part. Here are a couple to pages for you to investigate:
https://calibercorner.com/omega-caliber-1310/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/bracelet-1037-no-29-bor-question.96513/
Thankyou I'll do some reading yes the coil cover is loose and does fall out looks to have a pin snapped that hold it in , But the coil has a small wire coming out the bottom and it it actually spin's which obviously it shouldn't do ?? The wire has probably came off the contacts. Thanks for your help and reply