Arrivals, What Did You Buy Recently?(Watches)

Posts
1,582
Likes
10,339
Finally got that one.
1675 Mk4, 1978, perfectly unpolished, original hands and lume.
I just (!) have now to find a red back insert from that period (the current one is just a little bit later, beginning of 80's, with a blue back. But I love its Pepsi red&blue... Not sure to find a nice red back like that...)
Edited:
 
Posts
537
Likes
968
new to me strap for the dynamic.
Wore it to soccer practice. Got 1 "nice omega" and also got it thoroughly soaked with sweat. Ugh. The day I forget to wear something on rubber.
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
1972 157.0001 Constellation with the blue textured dial and the ultra-thin automatic movement (cal. 712).

Edited:
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,460
Camaro 7220NT.

Thankfully my LobTime / Mr Beads bracelet arrived on the same day along. Busy week for watch incomings in the T household.

 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,128
if anyone has the same configuration with rose gold indices, feel free to sell it to me 😝
I understand your attraction 😀
 
Posts
141
Likes
128
Wow, what a looker! Cool design on the caseback too.

Thanks, def gna find thé balance staff it needs
 
Posts
537
Likes
968
Picked up an 80's Swiss (Brevet) made scubapro diver 200 on marketplace for $25.
Apparently, they only made these for 2 years and most were black pvd. Not a lot of info out there and will likely be impossible to source a bezel insert...
Movement is clean, and I haven't tried a new battery yet but fingers are crossed.
It's been worn a lot, but it's a cool enough piece for the loot.

 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Snagged a blue 6119 for surprisingly cheap. I've got a growing stack of 6119, 6106, and 5126s that need some love... Might take a box of them to the watchmaker later this year.

 
Posts
1,585
Likes
5,378
it’s been a couple of months since my last purchase, so I decided to add this golden beauty to the collection. 18k ref R800A.