Anyone own a Blue Aqua Terra on black rubber strap? Pics please!

Hello all. Looking to get a black rubber strap for a blue Aqua Terra. I have a 38mm AT on backorder from the AD but thinking I might just buy the one on display with a bracelet and order the black band separately.

I've searched the depths of the internet for a picture but no luck. Does anyone here have that color combo? Would love to see pics and hear your thoughts.

I wore that combo for a few months back around the holidays. I can say it looks great but I only have one (very low quality) of that combo. My rubber strap has white contrast stitching and brought out the white lettering on my Skyfall. Again, sorry for not having a better image…

2E3A43EC-341E-4191-B069-9CBE71F918ED.jpeg

I wore that combo for a few months back around the holidays. I can say it looks great but I only have one (very low quality) of that combo. My rubber strap has white contrast stitching and brought out the white lettering on my Skyfall. Again, sorry for not having a better image…

That strap definitely goes well with your shirt. 👍

Hey, better than no pic at all. Thank you. More importantly, you mentioned liking it. I think it's going to be a great look. I'm surprised there aren't more pics out there on the interwebs...

Black tropic, wasn’t very impressed with the blue dial and black strap.

This works…

Solid pics, thanks for sharing. It does clash a bit. I'm wondering if the black integrated rubber strap will be different. White stitching may bring it out.
Omega is telling my guy 6-8 weeks for one with the rubber and I fear it will be longer. Considering grabbing this while I can.

Ordered the black band yesterday...now I just need the watch to put it on. ::facepalm1::
Will post pics in "6-8 weeks" when it comes in. Didn't end up buying the one on the bracelet above because the clasp for the rubber was on backorder anyway. No instant gratification for me this week.

just an opinion...I think black straps does not work with blue watches...almost all other colors/tones can do it...but black...mmm....

just an opinion...I think black straps does not work with blue watches...almost all other colors/tones can do it...but black...mmm....

Get ready to have your mind blown..........in 6-8 weeks.

Either that or we'll chalk it up to a $250 learning experience. I've had worse. I think it's gonna be killer though. Stay tuned.

New watch 😀
Going to start a new thread and post some other pictures. I really appreciate everyone's help in here and extra thanks to those who took the time to post some pics for me.

New watch 😀
Going to start a new thread and post some other pictures. I really appreciate everyone's help in here and extra thanks to those who took the time to post some pics for me.
Very nice. Did they ask for the strap length when you ordered or was it just a default size? Also, may I know how big your wrists are and do you feel comfortable?

This is an area I have a few thoughts on so you may be opening a can of worms...

My wrists are 6.75"
Watch is 38mm
Band is default

It is extremely comfortable. In part due to the rubber band and in part to the average size of the watch. I play with my 5 yr old, I'm active, swimming, biking, etc. and I'm thankful not to have an oversized watch.
95% of the time I love the watch but 2-3 times a week though I look at it and wonder if I should have gotten the larger size. I know the large watch fad is pulling me in like gravity but the 38mm is perfect. It's all about what works for you though. If you're used to a larger size the 38mm may seem small to you.

I see a lot of reviews of people saying the 41 AT wears large, etc. When I tried it on in the shop it did seem big but I was coming from a 34mm Rolex OP. Would love to wear one for a week to experiment but not sure how that would work.