Forums Latest Members

Any OF Members also Tesla Owners?

1. bradurani Jul 9, 2023

There's nothing like a Tesla. It makes gas cars feel stupid. I would NEVER go back.

Wryfox and Walrus like this.
  2. deepsealight Jul 9, 2023

Love my 2019 M3P for the most part. Great commuter car and fun to drive. Dislikes: Paint quality is poor.. paint coat chips easily. Interior materials feel cheap, especially the center console.. I would expect a much luxurious interior for a $60k+ car.

3. Wryfox Jul 10, 2023

Say, by the way, My Model S has the Yoke, which took some getting used to, but the best part is having a very clear view of the dash, and leg clearance when cruising. I LOVE IT 20230527_085150.jpg .

Walrus likes this.
  4. Walrus Jul 15, 2023

That looks great. I’m just reading the first cybertruck for real world use has been made in Texas. I had a talk with my wife when they were first announced about ordering one as they seemed almost normally priced 4 years ago but she won the argument against it. They didn’t stay that way. It will be interesting to see the feedback. It will probably be a love it or hate it thing but I have a feeling it’s going to help teslas numbers.
    0F40D861-22CF-4823-A0EA-1DDC1424ED61.jpeg

Wryfox likes this.
  5. Watch my Whisky Jul 15, 2023

The best thing about Tesla is that you can make the turn signal indicator sound like flatulence.

6. Walrus Jul 15, 2023

Definitely a cool feature. I don’t have a Tesla but was given a ride in a plaid and the acceleration was stupid crazy. Also mechanically they are so “simple” and the braking seems much better than ice vehicles. I just follow Tesla as I got a couple shares back when they were in danger of bankruptcy not enough unfortunately but for a company that was 10 days away from bankruptcy, attacked by hedge funds and legacy auto it seems Tesla has ended up doing quite well.

7. PiaGodoy Jul 25, 2023

True, also the interior of BMW is much more refined, so to say. When you sit in a Tesla (any Tesla) its interior seems really simple, even poor.