Any information would be most welcome

IMG_6907.JPG IMG_6891.JPG IMG_6897.JPG IMG_6893 - Copy.JPG IMG_6898 - Copy.JPG Hi there,I wondered if anyone might be able to give me any information about a watch that belonged to my late father. All I have managed to find out so far, is that from the serial number, the watch apparently dates from 1947.
The case and wrist strap appear to be 9 carat gold.
What I would love to find out is: does this watch have a model name, and is that an original Omega wrist strap?
The watch has a lot of scuffing to the glass and case and some minor damage to the dial but is in good working order and keeps good time.
I am thinking of having the glass and replaced and if possible the dial repaired. Is there anywhere in particular that anyone would recommend to have this work done as I'm afraid Omega themselves is more than I could afford?
I would really like to get the watch looking its best again and to be able to wear it, as I think it is such a lovely watch.
Thank you for any expert knowledge that anyone might be able to offer I have attached some photos that I hope might help.
Edited:

Welcome. No pics to be seen?

That dial looks repainted, maybe a long time ago. It is not in bad shape. Why do you want to repaint it again?. Pics of the clasp would help with the watch band.

That dial looks repainted, maybe a long time ago. It is not in bad shape. Why do you want to repaint it again?. Pics of the clasp would help with the watch band.

Was thinking about restoring the dial as the minute markings are gone between 3 and 4 o'clock.
Had major problems getting photos to upload will try for one of the clasp.