Alpinist Champion 850 correct strap/bracelet?

I purchased my Seiko grail watch last week and it’s all that I hoped it would be 😀. Throughout the months of studying I have yet to know what the original strap or bracelet looks like on this model… anybody have any imput? Seiko Champion 850 Alpinist Thanks in advance!!

Side note: If anyone is interested this model is very light but robust and sits very well on my 6.75" wrist. I'll post cooler pics once I run the bracelet through an ultrasonic 😀

I do not believe that either the first or second generation Alpinists were sold on metal bracelets. The first gen. were, at least at times, sold on these:

Alpinist-03.jpg

I do not believe that either the first or second generation Alpinists were sold on metal bracelets. The first gen. were, at least at times, sold on these:

Alpinist-03.jpg
Thanks for the reply! I had seen bund straps on the first generation (Seiko Laurel Alpinist) on the web😀. As for my second generation I figure you are probably right most likely it was the same... I was thinking of getting one custom made in the same specs for mine 😀.

They are excellent watches, so congratulations!

Congrats, great watch! I have the hand-winding version with the semi-circle sweep-hand tip.

IMG_1598.jpeg IMG_1569.jpeg

Congrats, great watch! I have the hand-winding version with the semi-circle sweep-hand tip.

IMG_1598.jpeg IMG_1569.jpeg
Cool watch! Isn't the case back awesome?? Hehe. The modern Seiko Alpinist are not as cool lol. I'd like to get my hands on the original Laurel Alpinist just to compare the fit. Funny in different lighting it shimmers gold or silver.

Thanks for the reply! I had seen bund straps on the first generation (Seiko Laurel Alpinist) on the web😀. As for my second generation I figure you are probably right most likely it was the same... I was thinking of getting one custom made in the same specs for mine 😀.
Check with Matteo Torre of Torre Straps he has made custom Alpinist bund straps for collectors I have seen article on this.