Alert: Major Theft To Report

Posts
6,190
Likes
7,539
Some of those are irreplaceable. Gutted for you. It may not be a great comfort to you right now, but at the end of the day, they're just watches - there are more important things in life.
 
Posts
12,147
Likes
40,474
Ugh, am so sorry.
I have added to the Alpha Hands stolen watch registry and hope it can help.

Thank you for your help. I am waiting on the police to open a case at which time I can share the report number with the other services like The Watch Register or MyStolenWatch.
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,153
So sorry to read this. Pieces that distinctive stand a good chance of turning up and with luck leading to the perps.
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
Hope you get them back. What a disaster!
 
Posts
174
Likes
1,439
Very sorry to read about this and really wish that you recover all those marvelous watches soon.

X
 
Posts
1,560
Likes
4,421
So sad to see this, every collector’s worst Nightmare
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
That sux, but certainly with a collection as valuable as that you had a rider to cover them. At least you’ll get replacement value back so there is a silver lining. Good luck.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,076
Likes
1,787
Wow, devastating. No signs of break in? Follow up on ex girlfriend or anyone you know who has access to your place. Good luck
 
Posts
2,720
Likes
5,554
I just checked Craigslist Bay Area. Nothing there right now. Good Luck. You will need to check all selling platforms now. Facebook Marketplace is popular right now.
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
That definitely sounds like someone that knows you, maintenance person possibly if they knew you had them, but someone who new your daily schedule. I hate a low life fυck’n thief. Certainly the police took fingerprints?
 
Posts
5,534
Likes
9,470
If they only grabbed those watches I would guess they know what they were getting, and have avenues to sell these outside of the very visible eBay, CL, etc. sites Always worth monitoring those sites, though.
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
That definitely sounds like someone that knows you, maintenance person possibly if they knew you had them, but someone who new your daily schedule. I hate a low life fυck’n thief. Certainly the police took fingerprints?

Double down on somebody you know, especially if watches where the target of the theft. The President of the company I work at had a Rolex Daytona that came from Donnie Osmond. Only thing stolen, still thinks it was a family member. Good luck with recovery of watches.
 
Posts
307
Likes
566
...just appalling and terribly sad. Good luck from here and hope you get them back.
 
Posts
453
Likes
605
Double down on somebody you know, especially if watches where the target of the theft. The President of the company I work at had a Rolex Daytona that came from Donnie Osmond. Only thing stolen, still thinks it was a family member. Good luck with recovery of watches.
Yep! Hate to say it, but look at relatives and friends first! 90% chance you know this person. Hope karma’s a bitch!