Advice please, genuine Omega Vintage watches/site to purchase from?

Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if anyone has ever purchased from or can confirm the authenticity of the company and its watches for sale? (Picture attached). I am based in Scotland so not an easy trip to make in person so was going to buy online.

I normally do my homework before buying any products, and just wanted to double check. Everything looks legitimate but they don’t have a trust pilot so came on here for advice.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, welcome to for the forum.

I cannot say anything about this website, as I don’t know it. One thing I can say is that prices are VERY steep and some examples can be found without much hassle for a third of their asking price.

You will be better off looking at eBay - if indeed you’re ready to invest some time doing some checks or other dealer’s sites which could be recommended here. The private sales forums and dealers forum could also be a good place to start.

Good hunt.

Like 2
Better off using the ebay recommended thread and checking out the sales section of the forum - plenty of UK sellers there.

Like 2
Welcome @Watchcollector36

As above advice - the prices on this site are very very high.
You will always pay more retail - Which would be ok if they were exceptional watches but they are not.
The one you show bottom right in the pic above (sold) is a gold capped 168.005 and was priced at £3,500.
It has a nice dial and is serviced but the case is polished to death.
Even taking into account a couple of hundred for a service this is a £1000 watch in the private sales market.
Other Constellations have heavily damaged dome dials and polished cases and are priced at between £1500-£2,250, when they should be £500-£600 to maybe £800

Stick around and learn about particular references and watch the private sales section and recommended eBay listings.

Hope that helps.

Like 1