Advice on potential purchase please

Yeah I am a little triggered, but who would blame me?

No one said anything mean to you or attacked your character. They just gave you their honest opinions on a watch, based on a couple decades of collecting experience. Were you not looking for people's actual opinions?

Yeah I am a little triggered, but who would blame me?
Take a deep breath, now let it out slowly.
The facts are that you asked a question and don't appear to have liked the answer. Nobody else has an emotional attachment to the watch, so it's fair to say those opinions are impartial. Nobody said it was a POS, merely that it's valued less than being asked. If you don't want to save yourself a couple hundred bucks, buying it now is your choice.

I don't want to wait 3 months to buy I have been looking around for ages and don't see good examples. I have a job to do, can't sit around looking for watches all day.

Man how I wish this forum had signature lines for users .... I would totally steal this.

First normal person who answered. Feel like I'm getting serious passive-aggressive vibes from this Forum, but cheers mate. I have been looking around everywhere and I don't see Omega watches for the prices they are talking about.

Most of us achieved almost complete market view, these days eBay deals are very good, let me attach some photos of watches that we auctioned with another member here and sold around and below $200

So basically the prices mentioned are all when the seller is getting f'ed hard, but the market is the market

You just have to follow all auctions and it's not easy