Advice on 18k 2660 and 2620

Hi all. I was offered today two 18k watches and I'm researching on their originality and value. I'd really appreciate some feedback to fill the gaps of my limited knowledge.

One is a ref. 2660, cal. 342 bumper, with a honeycomb dial, 38mm. I'm not seeing many of these for sale to get an idea of the price range. Dial hardware is unfamiliar with what looks like a trident in 12 o'clock, and the short rectangles at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. Movement is in the 131xxxxx range and looks fine, so I'm not bothering you with that. The case back has a serial, which is new to me and it doesn't match the one in the movement.

1.jpg

The other is a 2620 with a cal. 285, 38mm. In C24 these seem to be in the $1.9-2.3k range, so at least i have a basic idea. Serial is 119xxxxx. Case back, like the bumper, has also a serial that doesn't match the movement.

2.jpg

I really like the bumper but this is a bundle deal (for whatever reason) and they're asking €3.3k for both. It's a bunch of cash to be throwing around so at least I'd like some guidance from the more experienced if it's anywhere near being a good deal and if everything looks alright with the watches.
Edited:

Movement serials don't match case serials, not meant to.

Not intimately familiar with these references but nothing jumps out, love the first dial.

Yeah, that 2660 looks great. First time seeing that type of trident and block markers.

Movement serials don't match case serials, not meant to.

I don't recall having seen vintage Omegas with a case serial. Searching around it seems it's mostly on gold cases for the older models, probably produced locally for tax reasons.