3x vintage Omegas NOS with labels

Posts
5,660
Likes
9,496
Has the OP considered reaching out to the Omega Museum? Considering the quality of the pieces, I wouldn't be surprised if they were interested in adding these pieces to their own collection.

I would be surprised . A lot. In the late 1990's , I was in the Omega Museum's reserve facility with John Diethelm. What the OP has shown here, does not match what they have there.... Watch the eBay auctions . Let's see how they go.
 
Posts
635
Likes
2,629
Stunning horological pieces and very smart marketing!
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
OP has listed them on eBay and some attract 20% vat, others don’t. Seems random, anyone tell me what’s going on?

 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
I would be surprised . A lot. In the late 1990's , I was in the Omega Museum's reserve facility with John Diethelm. What the OP has shown here, does not match what they have there.

Maybe the Eterna museum. Or the Minerva museum. 😁
 
Posts
3,259
Likes
23,341
None of the pocket watches ended up on the Bay either. Maybe sold elsewhere.
 
Posts
15
Likes
83
None of the pocket watches ended up on the Bay either. Maybe sold elsewhere.
All of these watches have been sold in the bay. Just have a look at my ratings. There you will see at least one or two. Cause they are allready sold and shipped. Greetings
 
Posts
3,259
Likes
23,341
Pocket watches all closed before we got the heads up. Now I'm very sad seeing what those Minervas went for. 🙁