3861 seconds hand starting from just being moved around

Just got a 3861 Speedy sapphire, I noticed after not winding the watch for a few days it stops of course, but when I pick it up it, the seconds hand will start again. Without me winding it at all, and it doesn't go on for very long, of course.

Has anyone else had this same issue? Is it normal? This is my first chronograph but not my first mechanical/automatic watch.

Also, just using an accuracy meter off my phone, it seems to have a high beat error and 2 rows of beats. But at least the actual seconds per day is within range, 2-3spd. I know this isn't a high end timegrapher, but it's been pretty accurate for all of my other watches.

Should I be concerned about any of this?

Thanks!

Your watch is completely wound down. You bump it and it starts but runs erratic.
If your car runs completely out of gas. You hit the starter and runs for a second with a little gas left in the lines, you can't expect it to run well.
Totally normal. Wind, wear and love your watch. :)

If you haven’t stopped the chronograph function when you stopped wearing the watch, it will not have run down completely when the watch finally stops running. That being the case, there will be enough residual power left in the mainspring to cause the watch to (in your case) allow it to start to run again. As you describe, it runs only for a short time, then quits again. The winding reserve is usually a bit longer with the chronograph not running, than it is with the chronograph running. Normal. A minor beat error will not affect the running of your watch. As you move the position of the watch around while it is on a Timegrapher pickup (for example), you may find the beat error will exhibit minor changes from position to position.

Could it be the case that the app is not able to measure a co-axial caliber? I never heard the ticking sound of a coax but as far as I understood it would not be a classic „tick-tack“ but instead something like „tick-tick-tack-tack“?
Sorry for the unprofessional wording :whistling:

Could it be the case that the app is not able to measure a co-axial caliber? I never heard the ticking sound of a coax but as far as I understood it would not be a classic „tick-tack“ but instead something like „tick-tick-tack-tack“?
I didn't know the 3861 was a coax.

;)

Like 1
It wasn't clear from the OP whether the beat error very large only at the end of the power reserve, or always.

It wasn't clear from the OP whether the beat error very large only at the end of the power reserve, or always.

It's always.

And thank you to everyone, really appreciate the confirmations and I can enjoy my new piece worry free.

I had the same thought too, but it didn't happen on my aqua terr 8500 which is co axial too.

Like 1