3861 seal & cleaning questions

2 actual questions after my terrible run on sentences…

Have read almost the entirety of the googleverse and these fine forums to help with my understanding and further the love of my new 3861 sapphire moonwatch. It’s pretty awesome.

Reading Omega’s site it says:
For metal bracelets and for all water-resistant cases, use a toothbrush with soapy tap water and a soft cloth for drying.

I know that I can swim with vigorous arm movements with my speedy and it is good for 50 meters. I also know that means it is a water-resistant case. I have a teensy bit of OCD and really (really) like to keep my watch really clean. I have just been using a dry cloth but would like to every day clean with a toothbrush and soapy water.

(1) Looking for validation that this will be more than fine. I plan on the annual pressure test as recommended by Omega.

(2) Do I have the seals replaced when it is serviced every 5 years as part of the service or is one supposed to have the seals replaced more frequently than that.

Only two points I’m still unsure about.

Appreciate any wisdom you can bestow upon me.

Sorry for being such a noob.

I think cleaning it everyday is excessive. Make sure that your toothbrush is 1) clean and 2) soft as it's possible for it to scratch the polished areas of the case. If you are planning to swim with the watch I would get the seals tested once a year at the very least and replace if necessary.

I clean my watches when they look like they're dirty. I just use my hands or a used, soft bristled toothbrush. I'll service them when I get around to it. I accept that in the interim a seal could fail. I don't let it bother me. If I were routinely taking my watch into the water or swimming with it, I would have the water resistance checked once a year and otherwise have it serviced routinely. A standard service should include seal replacement and water resistance testing.

If you really want to give your bracelet a thorough cleaning and are worried about the watch, just take it off the watch and clean it alone. This is how I clean my bracelets — but I also don’t do it every single day. That is excessive.

I don't get them dirty.....

...but when I do, I clean the bracelet in an ultrasonic in hot water with a few drops of dish soap. This does a nice job of getting the dirt out of the deeper places.

The head's usually just a matter of wiping off the fingerprints. It gets a thorough cleaning when it gets taken down for seals or service. Same technique as above.