3861 Bracelet Legit Check Please

Hi all,

I’m looking to pickup a bracelet and had an offer from someone on a new 3861 bracelet for $450-500. This isn’t a dealer or anything and it’s apparently new as the guy got it with his sapphire sandwich. I have no idea if they fake these or how to legit check. Anyone have any advice? Pics attached and TIA!

Probably legit, haven't seen any fake 3861 bracelets so far. As always, buy the seller.

Looks legit, haven't seen any fake 3861 bracelets so far. As always, buy the seller.
Thanks no info on the seller. It would be an in person deal though, but I don’t know how to spot anything wrong in person.

Looks legit but I’m no expert. Clasp markings on mine are a bit different but I have the fully brushed bracelet on the hesalite version. May not mean anything. Word on the street is a new clasp with push button adjustment is rolling out so maybe hold out if that interests you. This one does not look like the new clasp. 7E13FBCA-F4AE-4C36-8BCE-6FC51C98CCAD.jpeg

Looks legit but I’m no expert. Clasp markings on mine are a bit different but I have the fully brushed bracelet on the hesalite version. May not mean anything. Word on the street is a new clasp with push button adjustment is rolling out so maybe hold out if that interests you. This one does not look like the new clasp. 7E13FBCA-F4AE-4C36-8BCE-6FC51C98CCAD.jpeg

Thanks for the reply! Yep, saw the new one in person this past week. Just no word on how long until we can order the bracelet with the new clasp. Some say early 2023. Only reason I’m considering this one as it’s a couple hundred off the $680 msrp.

Like 1
Can anyone who has a sapphire sandwich confirm the placements of the markings on the clasp? Checking to see if hesalite is in fact different.

The markings on my sapphire speedmaster bracelet are different than the image sent by the OP and are more inline with the hesalite bracelet image shared above. Having said that, I really don't know much about these things, so pease take look at the picture to decide. Everything else looks the same.

PXL_20221204_033215511.jpg

Like 1
The markings on my sapphire speedmaster bracelet are different than the image sent by the OP and are more inline with the hesalite bracelet image shared above. Having said that, I really don't know much about these things, so pease take look at the picture to decide. Everything else looks the same.

PXL_20221204_033215511.jpg
Thank you. That is def strange. I’m trying to find a similar version online, but don’t see anything.

Like 1
There are also markings laser etched on the last link that goes into the end link. In my case the number 11 and “IIJ” match from the clasp. I don’t know what the numbers mean but these numbers for mine seem in sequence as one ends in 813 and the other side is 814. You can see all of this in Scarecrow’s pics too. If you’re going to see the bracelet in person you can check these as well for some more confidence. Can’t see it clearly in the original pictures above. 380EA464-2D7C-43A5-84BF-2BFCE2E2A0E0.jpeg