1953 Omega Seamaster ref.2577 cal. 354

Posts
1,711
Likes
7,326
Omega Seamaster ref. 2577 cal. 354 bumper movement from 1953.
"Beefy lugs" steel case, appears unpolished. Diameter 34.5mm w/o crown.
Yellow patinated two-tone dial with rose gold markers.
Rose gold dauphine hands with original lume.
Original clover crown.
Comes with generic buckle and strap.
The watch runs fine, but has not been serviced in my possesion. I have measured the reserve to 35 hours.

Watch is located in Scandinavia.
I sell the watch reluctantly as my collection needs some downsizing. I am looking for 640€ plus shipping, but I am open to offers.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Edited:
 
Posts
1,711
Likes
7,326
Super nice and clean. What is the star in the inner caseback?
GLWS!
Thanks!
I don't know, and I am not sure there is any consensus 😕
Edited:
 
Posts
1,711
Likes
7,326
Sold to a fellow ΩF member - thanks for the space!
 
Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
Sold to a fellow ΩF member - thanks for the space!

Really dig this one - congrats to the new owner!
 
Posts
1,711
Likes
7,326
Really dig this one - congrats to the new owner!
So did I. Difficult to prune the collection 🙁