1950's Omega Seamaster

Kind and wise words indeed, thank you. I had no idea that my watch was such a gem. Advice noted, I will not be gardening with it on from now on. Is there a much of a market for watches like mine?
There’s a pretty healthy market still for vintage Omegas, especially when they’re unique. I’m personally mildly obsessed with unique and obscure vintage Omega, though I don’t own any (yet!)

Kind and wise words indeed, thank you. I had no idea that my watch was such a gem. Advice noted, I will not be gardening with it on from now on. Is there a much of a market for watches like mine?
Yeah these dials are very sought after. Also de ref is cool with its lugs. People would have an eye on it. 😉

There’s a pretty healthy market still for vintage Omegas, especially when they’re unique. I’m personally mildly obsessed with unique and obscure vintage Omega, though I don’t own any (yet!)
Yet is relative, all good things come to those who wait. Says me sipping my martini.

Yeah these dials are very sought after. Also de ref is cool with its lugs. People would have an eye on it. 😉
Thanks 44!

Dang, this rivals the honeycomb dials that I love so much.

Dang, this rivals the honeycomb dials that I love so much.
Don't forget those sublime crosshairs.

Hi all. Just letting you know that if any of you are interested, I am letting my watch go sadly.

Hi all. Just letting you know that if any of you are interested, I am letting my watch go sadly.

Glad we could maximize your profit on "your trusty ol' friend", the #1 goal of this fine Forum and members.

Gotta have 200 meaningful posts to have a Sales Post.

All, sadly, of course.

Glad we could maximize your profit on "your trusty ol' friend", the #1 goal of this fine Forum and members.
This is what comes of members trying to be nice and complementing a new member's watch. The newbie probably gets an unrealistic fantasy about value.