Jettplane
·Hello,
I have recently inherited this old Omega watch which I estimate being from the 1940's. From my preliminary research, the case seems to be aftermarket but I can not find any dial that is identical to the one on the watch I received.
I am very new to the watch world and would appreciate any information or guidance on how I can learn more about this watch as it holds great sentimental value.
Any help is appreciated!
I have recently inherited this old Omega watch which I estimate being from the 1940's. From my preliminary research, the case seems to be aftermarket but I can not find any dial that is identical to the one on the watch I received.
I am very new to the watch world and would appreciate any information or guidance on how I can learn more about this watch as it holds great sentimental value.
Any help is appreciated!