1944 Omega 28.10 Missing Screws On Weight

Yes the screws go in from the bottom (thru the bearing plate and thread into the weight). The one silver dot to the left of the word "Jewels" is the only screw left holding the weighted assembly together. The screw to the right of the word "Jewels" and the screw above the word "Seventeen" are both missing.
Sorry for my pretty useless comment. I see what you're talking about.

I took some measurements of the 1 screw left ( Extremely Carefully lol) and they are,

Length: 0.030 mm
Diameter of threads: 0.022 mm
Screw head diameter: 0.033 mm
Height of shoulder: 0.005 mm
Measurements may not be exact, sorry.

I took some measurements of the 1 screw left ( Extremely Carefully lol) and they are,

Length: 0.030 mm
Diameter of threads: 0.022 mm
Screw head diameter: 0.033 mm
Height of shoulder: 0.005 mm
Measurements may not be exact, sorry.

These measurements seem absurd! How could you handle such tiny screws???
Are you familiar with the metric system?

I have measured mine on a cal 352 (derived from the cal 28.10 SC):
Screw head diameter: 1.2 mm
Length: 0.77 mm
Edited:

Like 2
These measurements seem absurd! How could you handle such tiny screws???
The watch is a tiny, tiny Omega. ;)

I have a 1944 Omega Bumper Automatic and recently after wearing it for the first time in a while I noticed a rattling coming from inside the case so i opened it up and the bracket that holds the oscillating weight was missing one of its screws (The oscillating weight is the style where the screws go thru the bracket and thread into the weight) So what I need help with is finding the three screws that hold the weight assembly together.

Anything helps!
Thanks,
Matt Rubin
upload_2024-2-1_11-37-47.jpeg
What the oscillating assembly in my movement looks like.
Hey guys, I found the part number and I was lucky enough to find the only ones for sale on ebay. I figured I should ask before I install them, to prevent those little buggers from coming undone in the future can I just use regular store bought loctite? And if so which should I use on a screw of this size, purple or blue? I'm pretty sure blue might be overkill tho. Or do I need to purchase a special kind of jewelers loctite?
And man did I screw up those measurements lol. I used my caliper in inches and wrote the measurement down in mm, without converting them to mm So the actual measurement are as follows, they are rounded to the nearest thousandths.
Length: 0.76 mm
Diameter of threads: 0.56 mm
Screw head diameter: 0.84 mm
Height of shoulder: 0.13 mm

I really appreciate all the help guys, Thanks!

Based on the head measurement. You should have the correct screws. Tops are slightly domed vs. flat for the top fit models

top fit on the left and correct on the right

screw.jpg