166.032 in 18k YG, New Arrival

After about a year of searching and mulling over the decision, I finally got this 18k yellow gold 166.032 and am incredibly happy with it. The lugs are sharp, the brushed areas of the case look great, and I just love the warmth of the watch between the gold case and the acrylic crystal. The only thing I need to do is polish up the aforementioned crystal.

Also, any tips on where to get a period correct solid gold bracelet for these? I know it will probably cost more than what I paid for the watch, but I can't help wanting to put this on a bracelet!

...but wouldn't a solid gold bracelet be to much? It is very elegant as is.... in my opinion of course!

You're lucky... you have the choice of many:

1067/532 (probably "best choice"?)
1098/540
1125/560
1172/538

What you do is email Swatch Group (Omega) Customer Service using the Omega web site, and ask if any of these are available in yellow gold. They will be PVD plated stainless steel. If any are available, they will give you the part number, the price, and whom to call to order over the phone with your credit card. Order spring bars at the same time (ask for this part number as well).

Comversely, if you have a favorite boutique or authorized dealer, share this same info and they can order for you. The current 3010/511 (5-row BOR) is $450 so you can use that as a baseline to estimate your cost.

Good luck!

I've never seen a solid gold braceler sold alone for these, probably because most of them met the melter at this point? 馃榾

You're lucky... you have the choice of many:

1067/532 (probably "best choice"?)
1098/540
1125/560
1172/538

What you do is email Swatch Group (Omega) Customer Service using the Omega web site, and ask if any of these are available in yellow gold. They will be PVD plated stainless steel. If any are available, they will give you the part number, the price, and whom to call to order over the phone with your credit card. Order spring bars at the same time (ask for this part number as well).

Comversely, if you have a favorite boutique or authorized dealer, share this same info and they can order for you. The current 3010/511 (5-row BOR) is $450 so you can use that as a baseline to estimate your cost.

Good luck!

Oh my god I had no idea you could contact Omega for one of these!!! Thank you so much! The list gives me some great options to check out. Part of the joy I get from the watch itself is the hunt that went into it. Now I get to do the same with the bracelet!

An original solid gold bracelet will cost significantly more than the watch itself, here鈥檚 an example of what it could look like with a gold filled bracelet:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-day-date-vintage-beauty.130294/

That looks great too! My biggest concern would be the sides of the bracelet showing SS. But hey, not a bad deal if you can get a NOS one from Omega for $450!