131.013 - Is this a redial?

Long-time lurker here. A Japanese-market 131.013 Cal. 286 has caught my eye, listed here by a seller in CA: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235433904602

It currently sits at $238.50. A similar piece with some dial patina recently sold for a little under $300, which people here seeemed to regard as a good price (https://omegaforums.net/threads/rec...-not-for-inquiries.1790/page-457#post-2299654). The hands look right to me. The crown looks fine. The case looks pretty good with decently sharp edges on the lugs.

There are a few things I have doubts about, all on the dial, so wanted to ask the experts.

The two applied indices at 12 look out of alignment in some photos. From other angles they look fine though.

It might just be because of the not-super-quality photos, but the "SWISS MADE" text doesn't look right to me. Nor does "OMEGA" especially the G. Some of the markers around the seconds track look like they aren't a consistent length. The ones between 7 and 8 look shorter than those between 10 and 11, although they might just be distorted through the curved edge of the crystal. So come to think of it, everything printed on the dial looks iffy to me. Am I being too hyper-critical, or has this dial been repainted?
s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I’m going with redial. People with a way better eye than me can give you a much more definitive answer.

Personally I couldn’t venture an opinion based on those angles. These shots are fine if complemented by a front on picture.

The photos are not good enough to judge, but I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong. I noticed that the seller called out re-dials on some of his other listings.

The photos are not good enough to judge, but I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong.
+1

I decided to let this one go. It just sold for an even $300. Guess I'll never know.

Thanks everyone for your input. The search continues.