105.012-66 CB well priced though on Chrono24 (if you are in Japan)

I have no connection to the seller and this post just reflects my point of view. Double check before buying!!
There are no movement pictures and though the bezel seems to be genuine you should also make sure that it is.

I know that there are many experts here with far better knowledge so if my assessment is not correct let's talk about it!

For all members who are in the market for a nice CB (and have relatives in Japan 馃槈)
If you aren't in Japan you will have to pay VAT if you import it and maybe customs too, depending on the country

This one popped up in my saved searches and I think this is a very reasonable offer:

Despite the wrong crown and some light opening marks the watch seems to be in very good original condition with original pushers, a fresh and crisp case and very good lume on dial and hands. The dial seems to be on the same quality level.

With 10.500 USD you are halfway between "fair" and "good" on the Speedmaster price chart

https://speedmaster101.com/price-chart-2/

but IMO this one is far closer to "good" than to "fair"

So let's see some pictures:

18283302-p654borr8h33bo8nxdtilk6j-Zoom.jpg

And... it鈥檚 gone. There is that bit of corrosion on the case at 9 o鈥檆lock. And maybe it鈥檚 the pics but subdials may be lacking grooves, which I don鈥檛 like.

too cheap considering the bracelet and decent condition.馃榾
Edited:

And... it鈥檚 gone.
So nice timepiece for such a great price! I hope it will appear sometimes here on forum posted by the buyer. I don't know how about you dear forumers, but watch pictures under the light on white background are driving me mad sometimes. I mean we all know it's all about condition and vintage watches should have scratches so why do they continue taking these eye blowing white pictures... 馃檨

So nice timepiece for such a great price! I hope it will appear sometimes here on forum posted by the buyer. I don't know how about you dear forumers, but watch pictures under the light on white background are driving me mad sometimes. I mean we all know it's all about condition and vintage watches should have scratches so why do they continue taking these eye blowing white pictures... 馃檨

im not the buyer but it's much more madness in real metal. my CB66.105-012.1506-16.馃榿
Edited: