Forums Latest Members

Zenith El Primero 21 Illustration

1. Jamesma.illustration Sep 5, 2020

Hi guys!

Thought I'd share my most recent work in progress! so far its taken around 39 ish hours.

I hope you like it!

PRIMERO 21 .JPEG
    Pazzo, BAJJ, pdxleaf and 10 others like this.
  2. Duracuir1 Never Used A Kodak Sep 5, 2020

Beautiful work! Wow! Now, lets see how long it takes for someone to call this a redial! I am not on Instagram but I have to look up your other works. You are truly talented!

Jamesma.illustration likes this.
  3. Marsimaxam Sep 5, 2020

Yes, indeed a wonderful talent. I've always admired those that have artistic gifts that the rest of us can only dream of having. Your attention to detail, your patience, and the lifelike quality... the leather strap, just, all stunning. I must assume that you are a professional artist and that this is not a hobby, but, regardless, thank you for sharing.

Jamesma.illustration likes this.
  4. Jamesma.illustration Sep 6, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate it! haha I'm waiting for the ''fake'' comments! I post work on these forums as well

Duracuir1 likes this.
  5. Jamesma.illustration Sep 6, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate it! At the moment I'm still working on becoming a full time artist but hopefully soon!

Marsimaxam likes this.
  6. stuart70 Sep 8, 2020

Absolutely amazing! I echo the sentiments above. I do really admire people with an artistic skill such as yours. Thank you for sharing.

7. wristpirate Sep 8, 2020

Great work! Do keep up updated when it is completed.

I'm curious, do you use tools like a geometry set or is this done all by eye?

8. JetLinks Sep 8, 2020

That's epic! Great looking piece of art! Maybe when the kids are older I'll take a shot at something like this!