Zenith Chrono Pilot (?) identification assistance.

Hello! I was looking online about zenith pilot watches. They are my favourites, not just because of the movements but also the dial font and aesthetics in general. Anyway, I know Zenith has a modern 'heritage' or 'homage' version based on the aircraft clock - the Montre d'Aèronef Type 20, but I was looking at images and this came up:
Historical-Montre-d-Aeronef-Type-20-for-Horbiter-5.jpg
The article doesn't elaborate on this particular watch. Here is the 'article' the image belonged to: https://www.horbiter.com/en/zenith-pilot-montre-daeronef-type-20-gmt-1903/

Now what the hell is this and why have I never seen one before? I can't find any examples of anything similar to this online. Unfortunately I can't find enough information about it to begin researching it. It sure doesn't look contemporary to me, and it sure doesn't resemble the contemporary
Zenith Pilot Montre d’Aèronef Type 20. The lugs look maybe a little contemporary but perhaps it's just this angle. So I was wondering if any of you had any ideas? Have you ever seen one before? If so what do I call it? Thank you in advance.

Hi , I had the same reaction when I first say this watch. It was in a video on Zenith’s watches throughout the ages.
It’s only time I saw it , afterwards I did the same thing your doing, asking around if anyone had seen this watch before or knew anything about it. No information to be found , not certain Zenith has any themselves. This type of watch comes from the 30’s and are so-called “1928 German pattern pilots watches”. I’ve been collecting theses and have a few chronographs of this type. Breitling is one of the best known. If anyone has one , please let it known. Good luck in your search

Hi , I had the same reaction when I first say this watch. It was in a video on Zenith’s watches throughout the ages.
It’s only time I saw it , afterwards I did the same thing your doing, asking around if anyone had seen this watch before or knew anything about it. No information to be found , not certain Zenith has any themselves. This type of watch comes from the 30’s and are so-called “1928 German pattern pilots watches”. I’ve been collecting theses and have a few chronographs of this type. Breitling is one of the best known. If anyone has one , please let it known. Good luck in your search

WOW! Excellent - thank you so much for this information! And for making me feel less crazy. They are beautiful. Love the Chromax. I have a few old Zenith Special's myself - Love them. I hope one day I can learn more about the white dialled chronograph. Your collection is much more varied than mine! (All Zeniths)

Very nice collection of Zeniths. Congrats.
Agree , hope more info will be found on the white Zenith chrono.
I have more of these on my Instagram account @1928germanpatternpilotwatch

Hello! I was looking online about zenith pilot watches. They are my favourites, not just because of the movements but also the dial font and aesthetics in general. Anyway, I know Zenith has a modern 'heritage' or 'homage' version based on the aircraft clock - the Montre d'Aèronef Type 20, but I was looking at images and this came up:
Historical-Montre-d-Aeronef-Type-20-for-Horbiter-5.jpg
The article doesn't elaborate on this particular watch. Here is the 'article' the image belonged to: https://www.horbiter.com/en/zenith-pilot-montre-daeronef-type-20-gmt-1903/

Now what the hell is this and why have I never seen one before? I can't find any examples of anything similar to this online. Unfortunately I can't find enough information about it to begin researching it. It sure doesn't look contemporary to me, and it sure doesn't resemble the contemporary
Zenith Pilot Montre d’Aèronef Type 20. The lugs look maybe a little contemporary but perhaps it's just this angle. So I was wondering if any of you had any ideas? Have you ever seen one before? If so what do I call it? Thank you in advance.

I don’t know anything about this watch or if the dial is original, but isn’t the slip knot logo associated with Universal Geneve? I wonder what kind of movement is in this watch, perhaps it’s a UG mvmt?

I don’t know anything about this watch or if the dial is original, but isn’t the slip knot logo associated with Universal Geneve? I wonder what kind of movement is in this watch, perhaps it’s a UG mvmt?
Thank you for that piece of information - wasn't aware of the connotations of the slipknot logo.