Your thoughts on the nice Art deco Omega

This auction ended recently, i missed it but thought it was really nice , fairly uncommon no?
V.Rare Vintage stainless steel Omega Recangular Art Deco cal.T17 original box 7.jpg V.Rare Vintage stainless steel Omega Recangular Art Deco cal.T17 original box 16.jpg

This auction ended recently, i missed it but thought it was really nice , fairly uncommon no?
V.Rare Vintage stainless steel Omega Recangular Art Deco cal.T17 original box 7.jpg V.Rare Vintage stainless steel Omega Recangular Art Deco cal.T17 original box 16.jpg

Yes, nice and uncommon watch, but small which is a pity. I had it on my watchlist too but forgot about it...

Yes, nice and uncommon watch, but small which is a pity. I had it on my watchlist too but forgot about it...
V.Rare Vintage stainless steel Omega Recangular Art Deco cal.T17 original box 15.jpg

I found this in my copy of a 1937 Swedish Omega catalog:

upload_2023-5-23_21-43-18.png

The crown looks to be a smaller replacement. Other than that, the rest looks to be in excellent condition.
gatorcpa

Yes, very uncommon (not to say rare) model. I was overbid on this one, which is ´t surprising as I wasn’t prepared to go very high for several reasons. The first and major one is that I would need to see the dial in real, it looks good but for some reasons I am not sure of its originality. The second is I think the original had fixed lugs. This one has spring bars, which may be a later modifications. Again nothing certain on my side, the two that I have have fixed lugs (on one of them. one lug was drilled and equiped with a spring bar) but again, there may have been variations.
The catalog extract shown by Gatorcpa is the only document I know showing it. I don’t know its ref.

It is a rare watch (maybe the rarest T17 I know) in very good condition and I think the buyer was right to grab it.