Forums Latest Members
  1. X33G1JLC Aug 3, 2022

I am new to this forum and looking for some advice regarding my X33 Generation 1, owned since 1998.

Several days following a recent battery change I noted that the analog function ( hours, minutes and seconds hands) had all stopped working at 5:34:09. I would appreciate any advice or help with trouble shooting this. Thanks

2. Wlcutter Aug 3, 2022

While there are some instances in which the cal 1666 can be adjusted, what you're describing's significant enough to merit bringing it to an Omega dealer, which will almost certainly end up with the watch being sent to Switzerland for a movement swap. This thread's useful on this stuff.

Also, it's worth requesting that the other two threads you've posted on this same issue be deleted.

3. Bugbait Aug 3, 2022

What battery did you use? There are posts from other forums dating back a few years that mention sensitivity (i.e. what you're describing) to batteries that might supply a less than ideal voltage (too low). I've always used Renata but I think @Archer prefers Maxell?

4. redzer007 Aug 3, 2022

Agree on the battery. Couple of other things. Have you looked up the instructions, I have one of these and seem to remember the setting was a little complicated. Also did you remove the movement from the case as part of this process, just want to make sure you did not bend the hands.

Was it working fine prior to battery requiring the change? Is the digital display still showing the correct time? Does the hand 12 setting work? (See instruction booklet. Which I'm pretty sure can be found online)

Edit, here they are.
    http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/omega/manuals/X-33/X-33.html