WTH is this "Speedmaster"

For egg boiling ? (3-6-9)
Nothing better than a "PiepEi" (or Beep Egg if -poorly- translated into English) for this application. German engineering at its best. 😀
Edited:

this is a real watch offered to military pilots only. you have to be a winged aviator/pilot/navigator and show documents to get one. Im with a group that is in contact with Omega to buy around 50 of these with custom casebacks like you see above. Ours have US Navy wings, our names/CS and other meaningful engravings at the 12/3/6/9. the brochure from Omega has US Army and USAF wings--im sure other countries badges too. It also comes with the Ed White bracelet. ive got a digital brochure around here somewhere.... ive also got a custom IWC with Navy wings..

this is a real watch offered to military pilots only. you have to be a winged aviator/pilot/navigator and show documents to get one. Im with a group that is in contact with Omega to buy around 50 of these with custom casebacks like you see above. Ours have US Navy wings, our names/CS and other meaningful engravings at the 12/3/6/9. the brochure from Omega has US Army and USAF wings--im sure other countries badges too. It also comes with the Ed White bracelet. ive got a digital brochure around here somewhere.... ive also got a custom IWC with Navy wings..
Thanks, great feedback.

Please share a wrist shot when available. (Pics of the brochure would be great, too.)

Posts like this are intriguing to me. You literally just joined the forum with this being your first post. With such a vague thread title, how did you even come about finding this thread to share such specific info?

Posts like this are interesting to me. You literally just joined the forum and this is your first post. With such a vague thread title, how did you even come about finding it to share such specific info?
yeah i did, because i searched for that image and wanted to comment on it. i was wondering if anyone beyond my pilot group knew about this offering. im not selling anything and dont care about posting, i would have posted without joining if i could but here are some clips from the brochure. 1726601734006.png 1726601751201.png 1726601763967.png
1726601783852.png 1726601799189.png

the name on there--charles laevens-- is the contact at swatchgroup for pre-orders.... i assume it was a mockup image that just needed something on it to illustrate the realm of the possible
i applaud your skepticism, always a good quality these days...

yeah i did, because i searched for that image and wanted to comment on it. i was wondering if anyone beyond my pilot group knew about this offering. im not selling anything and dont care about posting, i would have posted without joining if i could but here are some clips from the brochure. 1726601734006.png 1726601751201.png 1726601763967.png
1726601783852.png 1726601799189.png
A water resistant Speedmaster! (Hope you never need it, except for R&R.)

Does it come with both the strap and bracelet? The bracelet is pretty nice, although the strap might be more practical.

here are some clips from the brochure.
Thanks for sharing these. I like NATO straps and this watch seems more at home on it, but it would be a shame to cover up those casebacks with one.

Interesting. Makes me wonder how many of these types of small-production, special-customer designs are floating round out there, and how long Omega has been producing them. Anyone have any insight into this?

Interesting. Makes me wonder how many of these types of small-production, special-customer designs are floating round out there, and how long Omega has been producing them. Anyone have any insight into this?
omega does a seamaster for special forces.... we tried to get seamasters too, but omega said no, you pilots get the pilot one... it supposed to be a "when you see it, you know" kind a thing.
look up an article in the watches of espionage website. the current king of denmark was a combat swimmer and is wearing his issue seamaster

found some pix of it in the wild.....yeah,... that a U2 cockpit...
1726602633129.jpeg 1726602643647.png
Killer photos!

There was another U2 pilot who joined the forum years back. I think he retired from the service.

omega does a seamaster for special forces.... we tried to get seamasters too, but omega said no, you pilots get the pilot one... it supposed to be a "when you see it, you know" kind a thing.
look up an article in the watches of espionage website. the current king of denmark was a combat swimmer and is wearing his issue seamaster

I've seen some of those. Very cool.

To be honest, when this thread first popped up, I was fairly certain that the original images were probably AI generated and quite fake. The supporting posts and images add enough validity that I no longer believe that.

Crazy day and age we're stepping into.

The 311.33.42.50.01.001 50th anniversary had 100m of water resistance as well.

That too is in the Broad Arrow line ie it used a 3313 derived movement rather than 1861. I think it applied across the board with those.