WRUW Today?

Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
This one's really nice. Reference?
Omega Seamaster 166.062 "Big crown" in blue, with Cal 565, Bakelite bezel, and what looks to be original Omega crystal and 1069 bracelet

@JwRosenthal has first dibs, IF I ever decide to part with it 😉
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,846
A new freshly planted shrubbery planted today on casual retired Friday.

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
49654228846_e041cc1263_k.jpg
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Zenith El Primero Rainbow Flyback
The Rainbow is magic.. here’s mine as well ALO side my new to me OP… obviously Rolex copied the mango colorway :whipped:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Today, however, went with blue:


..and yeah, there’s a purple light above me 🙄..
 
Posts
229
Likes
1,769
Finally got my hands on one of these. I’m enjoying it. Like most things in life, no need to take it too seriously.
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
I've been very delinquent here. Apologies for that transgression. As my 166.077 is due back next week, I'll be wearing all my pucks until then to condition my wrist. 1st puck:

 
Posts
1,182
Likes
15,833
Originally bought this Rubber B for my Sub but fits the Speedy perfectly as well!