Posts 963 Likes 3,970 OneTwo ·Dec 15, 2022 Adam2941 "Desk Diving in this gloomy Thursday with the ol’ faithful Seamaster Orange Seconds." Hmmm, you seem to be in my time zone but four minutes fast...👎 Ha! I set all my watches five minutes fast and it looks like I lost a minute on the Seamaster LOL
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Dec 15, 2022·Not in LA anymore. The coolness/$ ratio on this one is off the chart 😀
Posts 458 Likes 1,104 alane24 ·Dec 15, 2022 ‘69 Snorkel. Still one of the better buys in vintage skin divers.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Dec 16, 2022 Indoors this morning so the Alpina 'Fab Suisse' will do just fine 👍
Posts 9,247 Likes 77,010 Spruce ·Dec 16, 2022·London sunburst dial fan I sometimes think about getting an old Rolex, say an Oyster Precision 6426, but then I realise I’ve got this And now editing my post (to avoid post farming 😉) because my favourite Oris has returned from a full service 😀 Edited: Dec 16, 2022
Posts 405 Likes 2,076 UWG ·Dec 16, 2022 Spruce I sometimes think about getting an old Rolex, say an Oyster Precision 6426, but then I realise I’ve got this This one is realy a good choice 👍
Posts 1,115 Likes 7,340 Dr.Sascha ·Dec 16, 2022 New acquisition, with original cyclops crystal (ah, the wonders of polywatch!).