Posts 90 Likes 809 Pearcey74 ·Dec 14, 2022 Have been lucky to buy this 165.014-63 from a local guy, the watch belonged to his Dad who was a diver.
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Dec 14, 2022 1962 Seamaster 14389 manual winder in steel with rose gold alpha hands. It was my first vintage purchase and is still one of my favorites.
Posts 1,280 Likes 6,755 guaranteed.rohu ·Dec 14, 2022 Love the president bracelet for my vintage squale
Posts 974 Likes 4,112 Cuttysark ·Dec 14, 2022 It's not Tuesday.. I hope you don't mind Speedy 105.012-66 HF
Posts 468 Likes 6,285 Gopher ·Dec 14, 2022 1971 Fortis Marinemaster (one of two versions). V72 plus 20ATM.
Posts 289 Likes 506 Hamish02 ·Dec 14, 2022 gbesq Is that a Seamaster reference 14389? It’s actually a 14713-9, I assume it’s a pre-curser to your Seamaster reference? Very similar and both very nice!
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,031 Spruce ·Dec 14, 2022·London sunburst dial fan At this time of year, my sock drawer is full of - well, socks.
Posts 963 Likes 3,970 OneTwo ·Dec 14, 2022 A happy Wittnauer Wednesday to all of you here on OF from me and the grungy 8923-241T
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Dec 14, 2022 I can't play Wittnauer Wednesday but I can play Wind-up Wednesday. This watch is such a joy to wind. Maybe there's something wrong with me...