Posts 963 Likes 3,970 OneTwo ·Dec 13, 2022 Warming this funky one up on this brisk morning… And fortunately I’m at my desk this morning rather than out on site.
Posts 1,990 Likes 9,505 140dave ·Dec 13, 2022 Sun came out so back to the -69 Happy Tuesday, let’s see some goooooaaaaals!
Posts 1,093 Likes 8,355 BAJJ ·Dec 13, 2022 Spruce Waiting by the lamp post for the children from 'The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe'. I think they’re late 😬 …. or Jim and I are in the wrong place. The dog is well camouflaged😀
Posts 3,270 Likes 23,520 Aroxx ·Dec 13, 2022 Week two and I already missed #minervamonday. Oh well, will help add some variety on this Speedy Tuesday.
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,941 Mad Dog ·Dec 13, 2022 Yeppers…I dig double dipping on Speedy Tuesday…nice day in Cincinnati…had to get the old green Mustang out for a cruise…wore the old Speedmasters [105.003-64 and 145.022-71 respectively]…