WRUW Today?

Posts
1,517
Likes
8,284
I believe in Santa again.
AD came thru for me. First purchase. 3 months wait. That list is getting shorter.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Pulled this one out from deep in the watch box this morning, could be three years since I last wore it...

An unusual bird: Solid 18k YG, Jumbo (38mm) from the late 1940s/early 1950s. It's kind of like its Dirty Dozen sibling, all dressed up for dinner 😀

 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868
New khaki strap for a new look for another Seiko.

 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,038
New khaki strap for a new look for another Seiko.


That’s a very crispy combo
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868
That’s a very crispy combo

I'm going to wear it like this for a while. I thought it was a bit light in hue. I might dunk it in a cup of Yorkshire Gold tea.

Forget that! I'm not wasting a good cup of tea. I'll dab it with the tea bag instead.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Headed up to Detroit to do some phliegering with my AWCI build-a-watch school phlieger [ETA 6497-1]…