WRUW Today?

Posts
1,093
Likes
8,355
Looks great with the green strap.
Thanks, it's from Gekota, I think £10 in the sale
 
Posts
487
Likes
1,720
Undersized Bond NATO - Check

Navy cable knit sweater - Check

Gilt dial divers watch - Check


Ready for something...

 
Posts
318
Likes
1,969
End of a very long week with a lot of long work days.

This Omega 300M is so ridiculously photogenic. I am really surprised at how much of a "go to" this watch has become for me. I find myself subconsciously looking for it, when it is "out of rotation" for a few days. I think it has everything to do with the depth and design of the dial as much as the way the case lies so flat on the wrist. ( Rolex could learn a thing or two here..)
Edited:
 
Posts
13,923
Likes
54,115
So happy this is home from 4 months in factory service.
 
Posts
1,534
Likes
3,247
Started with an early 1940's Oyster Raleigh and finished with my 145.022-69ST.
 
Posts
5,317
Likes
54,068
Just chilling after a stress full busy Saturday morning and afternoon.

 
Posts
164
Likes
2,141
Sniffling,Sneezing and Coughing… At home with Tea & Chick noodle soup.

Amazed at the accuracy of my SMPc after 5 days…. 0 deviation from Atomic.
I had this exact Seamaster with the black gloss dial. Never cared for the wavy dials so jumped at this model. Sold it for my Planet Ocean GMT and have regretted it ever since. It’s an awesome and comfortable watch.