Posts 4,016 Likes 45,153 LesXL ·Nov 26, 2022 Italian guests this weekend... I thought this was appropriate
Posts 2,671 Likes 48,190 Alex Cheers ·Nov 26, 2022·Go!!! Started the day with this Speedy.. ...and ending it, after a wonderful transaction with @Aludic, with this, my birthyear Speedy. Better pictures to follow!
Posts 1,478 Likes 19,718 KeithS ·Nov 26, 2022 It’s been chaotic today… time for a little OF/news break.
Posts 354 Likes 772 Jeeper ·Nov 26, 2022 I’m not really good at strap changes. But thought I’d try this on a Hirsh orange rubber. does it work??
Posts 9,255 Likes 77,075 Spruce ·Nov 26, 2022·London sunburst dial fan Jeeper I’m not really good at strap changes. But thought I’d try this on a Hirsh orange rubber. does it work?? A big improvement (but then I’m not keen on NATOs)
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Nov 26, 2022·Lemaniac Fresh from the post office! Lemania mil HS9/0552 cal 15CHT. MOD dial. Non-tritium. HAGWE!
Posts 3,593 Likes 8,210 UncleBuck ·Nov 26, 2022 Northernman Fresh from the post office! Lemania mil HS9/0552 cal 15CHT. MOD dial. Non-tritium. HAGWE! I usually don't browse wruw but that beauty is crisp!
Posts 5,664 Likes 136,819 Lou P ·Nov 26, 2022·YaY! The strangely elegant brown-gold fumé MD 176.010...YaY!
Posts 1,496 Likes 19,001 Fish70 ·Nov 26, 2022 KeithS It’s been chaotic today… time for a little OF/news break. Nice screen shot.