Posts 644 Likes 2,270 Turpinr ·Nov 21, 2022 Quick change. Air King substituted for the much more comfortable 2531.80.
Posts 453 Likes 440 jjen ·Nov 21, 2022 SMDV that I got a few years ago because Henry Golding wore one in crazy rich Asians
Posts 688 Likes 7,611 Boojumhunter ·Nov 21, 2022 This was my first vintage Omega (I previously had my dad's 70s Seiko) and one I still frequently wear. Still a good choice methinks. Jade reptile strap a later addition, but fun with the gold!
Posts 4,017 Likes 45,161 LesXL ·Nov 21, 2022 My only Lemania, really happy with it now tha it is back from the spa
Posts 229 Likes 1,769 banshee ·Nov 21, 2022 Longines, 30L caliber from 1964. Jumbo 38mm. Wears very big, loving it. The dial is… It was love at a first sight story.
Posts 16,305 Likes 45,025 JwRosenthal ·Nov 21, 2022 Not suitable for snorkeling, maybe some light wading or even a mild plunge.
Posts 963 Likes 3,971 OneTwo ·Nov 22, 2022 Jones in LA Today's Flieger 😀 So you were the one buzzing by my window today.....ha hope it was a nice flight