WRUW Today?

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Beautiful weather in London!

9QcDT7I.jpg
 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,787
this old elgin shockmaster is on the wrist today with what i presume is the original expansion band...anyone know the model name?

Edited:
 
Posts
6,706
Likes
79,994
Double dog vintage Seiko jobs today…1986 6309-7049 and 1991 7002-7009 respectively…both on @ChuckMK23 Mt. Baker bands…

 
Posts
13,931
Likes
54,141
Frosty hike with Nala this morning to the warblings of Sand Hill cranes.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
‘45 Hamilton 992b on a freshly made vegetable-tanned leather lanyard.

 
Posts
15,948
Likes
47,886
Time to retire the Bucherer 2-register chronograph I have worn for the last month, since I serviced it. Still wearing my 33-year old Rolex Date-Just which I serviced several weeks ago. Time to expose another watch which I haven’t worn in a while. To put your minds at rest, it is not an Omega crystal, and it has a generic crown. I acquired this one in a barter deal. It had been trashed by a previous owner. A replacement Omega case, a better dial, crystal, crown, mainspring, gasket, hour hand, recondition, and a replacement bracelet. Caliber 351 bumper automatic which is a good runner. Call it a “survivor”. I fabricated an extension for the buckle as the bracelet was too small for me.
 
Posts
5,320
Likes
54,129
Bright sunny start to the first day of the week after the wet and miserable weekend.
Just a few Sirius cloud's indicating a nor west weather pattern which means hot dry weather here.

Edited: