WRUW Today?

Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Twelve years in my possession, second oldest in my collection.

 
Posts
244
Likes
2,227
As a response to my last post about the PRX, I present a more subtle vintage sizing and aesthetic. This is a little late; taken with finacée while touring potential wedding venues this weekend. We've been knocked out all week after waking up on Monday with positive COVID tests.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Battling autumn’s falling leaves today….the right tool for the right job, first generation (1995) Stocker & Yale Sandy P650, issued to special forces of the U.S. military. I fear, however, I am losing both the battle and the war of falling leaves.
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Zenith Big Blue TV...


...with the tachy inner bezel that always reminds me of the "zoom" effect! 😜

My favorite EP.

👍
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
When they ask if you can resize the bracelet to fit them, don’t break out the tools eagerly- just say they can’t be resized.


Not getting this one back 🙁
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,926
for this fine wednesday:
a beautiful old elgin just back from service and on the wrist with a rancher expansion by hadley elgin watch co.
does anyone know if these old elgins had model names?


Pecans! You wouldn't be in Texas would you?

I've been out of town so am just now getting caught up with WRUW posts.
 
Posts
5,320
Likes
54,138
TGIF. Have had to contend with 5 year old madness but relief is on the way with the arrival in a few weeks of the yellow beast.

Edited:
 
Posts
581
Likes
1,831
Second new watch of the week (coincidence, watches ordered months ago arriving simultaneously). Really happy with this: very distinctive and unlike anything else I own.