WRUW Today?

Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
Big storm just passed. Maybe I can get in a hike today. Sooper memorial watch
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Portland is experiencing the remnants of @Walrus’s storm; 64 F/18 C on Nov 12 in southern ME.
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
I had to run out to the PO drop off a package my wife sold on eBay. Could have been something of mine. However I wanted to share with you my lazy man way of bringing the garbage can up a long driveway when you don’t feel like walking it up
(Lazy man) just need to watch the acceleration so the door doesn’t shut on your arm.
And a few more nice cloud formations I saw during my brief trip
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
80,000
First day back at the office in a long time for my beloved 1861…my first Speedy…purchased new in 2015…just came back from the Omega spa for its first servicing…

 
Posts
326
Likes
937
lxyG79H.jpg
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
80,000
…I wanted to share with you my lazy man way of bringing the garbage can up a long driveway when you don’t feel like walking it up
(Lazy man) just need to watch the acceleration so the door doesn’t shut on your arm…
Dude…that’s awesome…I’m going to give it the old college try when I get home from the office. 👍
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Matte dial, puffy custard lume plots, lollipop seconds hand, faded bezel, big crown ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Early 70’s goodness