WRUW Today?

Posts
6,710
Likes
80,015
Currently on a long layover in Seattle…headed to the Bellevue OB to see what sort of trouble I can accomplish…wearing my recently acquired 1971 145.022 on an Omega NASA strap…

Edited:
 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,788
wyler lifeguard & speidel thunderbird twistoflex on the wrist for this fine november wednesday afternoon

 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
Currently on a long layover in Seattle…headed to the Bellevue OB to see what sort of trouble I can get into…wearing my newly acquired 1971 145.022 on an Omega NASA strap…

I really appreciate how forward you are and not shy to post pictures of yourself. I’m not as good looking or in shape as you but to get over my shyness I’ll post one picture of me to be like you, whom I envy. I’m standing next to random block things which I often do, I also sucked in my gut.
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,036
Wondering too!
I figured either that or a snuff film but I’ve never seen a snuff film other than in a horror movie.
 
Posts
5,326
Likes
54,224
Raymond Weil today, love the fit and finish of this chronograph even more than my Daytona Cosmograph, funnily enough a search on the net found another owner who had the exact 2 same watches as me who made the exact same observations as me.

 
Posts
6,710
Likes
80,015
I really appreciate how forward you are and not shy to post pictures of yourself. I’m not as good looking or in shape as you but to get over my shyness I’ll post one picture of me to be like you, whom I envy. I’m standing next to random block things which I often do, I also sucked in my gut.
I know you! You’re that dude that kicked sand in my face at the gym last week! 😲