WRUW Today?

Posts
1,976
Likes
5,049
Sada hand cranker 2 reg chrono
With a few wines (wine Ed session for staff at work)
Yarra Yering is obviously the most storied of these, but for the first few hours after opening the white label Picardy was more complex and interesting
Also a straight bottling of Colorino- an excellent wine and seriously rare- this is a niche variety even in its homeland, Chianti
Edited:
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
Last day wearing my ‘71 145.022. Tomorrow it ships out to begin a new life with Mad Dog. Be good to her, Collin. 😀
 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,213
Last day wearing my ‘71 145.022. Tomorrow it ships out to begin a new life with Mad Dog. Be good to her, Collin. 😀

I thought that he already had one, … or two, … or …….?
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
I thought that he already had one, … or two, … or …….?
He does! Obviously a man with very good taste. 😀
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Back to work after a week with Covid. I know I’ll fall quickly back into the swing of things, but the process of getting going again seems daunting. My trusty, beloved 3861 to see me through.
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
Back to work after a week with Covid. I know I’ll fall quickly back into the swing of things, but the process of getting going again seems daunting. My trusty, beloved 3861 to see me through.
Just curious if you don’t mind sharing? Mild, moderate or severe symptoms? Any idea how you picked it up?