WRUW Today?

Posts
1,753
Likes
5,892
I was able to purchase this here in the sales forum earlier this week, and I got the bracelet adjusted to perfection this morning at a great local jeweler. I'm glad this can stay in the OF family.

I don't post on this thread all that regularly (or look as often as I should), but it amazes me how fast this thread grows ... and how many stunning pieces are out there on your wrists.
 
Posts
7,092
Likes
57,000
flw, if you'll post that watch here I'll "like" it!
 
Posts
1,753
Likes
5,892
flw, if you'll post that watch here I'll "like" it!
Thank you sir! 👍
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
Wearing a unique Speedmaster mod today. Started life as a 3575.20 from around 2003-5 which had a creme dial, Broad Arrow hands, a white gold bezel and solid back. Updated last year by Adam Lewis in Perth with spot welded and refinished case to bring it back to new condition, blue baton hand set from the white gold version, blue Gemini IV bezel and Omega display back. I have it on a Genteel turquoise Epi calf, good for summer wear. The 1866 based models with date and moonphase don't get much discussion here on OF which is a shame, they are obviously full Speedmasters with a nice complication.
The original 3575.20 style watch:
Edited:
 
Posts
3,278
Likes
23,653
First time getting in on this. Beautiful day out on the disc golf course.
 
Posts
1,674
Likes
5,945
Wearing a unique Speedmaster mod today. Started life as a 3575.20 from around 2003-5 which had a creme dial, Broad Arrow hands, a white gold bezel and solid back. Updated last year by Adam Lewis in Perth with spot welded and refinished case to bring it back to new condition, blue baton hand set from the white gold version, blue Gemini IV bezel and Omega display back. I have it on a Genteel turquoise Epi calf, good for summer wear. The 1866 based models with date and moonphase don't get much discussion here on OF which is a shame, they are obviously full Speedmasters with a nice complication.
The original 3575.20 style watch:

Thats a great looking watch. I really like some of Adam's mods, especially the Speedmaster 👍
 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,214
I think someone’s in my usual place 😗