WRUW Today?

Posts
5,437
Likes
82,207
In The Mekong today and tomorrow for a wedding of a family friend of my wife’s. I normally manage to extricate myself from such things but needed to appease her over a few watch purchases😉
Watch of choice..


If you like coconuts, this is your utopia😀


late entry, in the light after the storm..
Edited:
 
Posts
3,580
Likes
13,524
One of the last times wearing this funky beauty, as it’ll have to leave me at some point in the not-too-distant future to make space (and free up funds) for the recent arrival of an EW. I don’t think I’ll regret it - but I will miss it regardless.
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
TVm5wj7.jpg
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,413
Day 3 with the newest arrival. A 1959 arrowhead pie pan Constellation reference 14381 with the factory luminous package. White gold hour markers with rhodium plating and radium lume dots at the 1,2,4,5,7,8,10 and 11 markers. A very rare bird.
Edited:
 
Posts
236
Likes
2,038

...I know, I know, it's Tuesday. Must have been tired this morning because I forgot.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
…Are you keeping busy up there? Does your current bird have the manual inflation stem on the Otto pilot?
Definitely keeping busy up here…so busy that I’ve developed the almighty orange ear syndrome (see pic below). Also, no, we don’t have a manual inflation stem on the Otto pilot (probably because we don’t have an Otto pilot)…but we do have a variety of buttons to engage/disengage the autopilot on the B737-800/900.

Edited:
 
Posts
7,093
Likes
57,014
Oh no!

Not again!

It's scary orange ear!!!
 
Posts
97
Likes
592
This very shiny thing
I am not sure if i like the watch or the quality of the photo more 😁
 
Posts
50
Likes
958
Not the fanciest toolwatch, but the one I put my trust on once a week.
Of course, I do prefer Speedy, but I actually do less EVA than freediving sessions