WRUW Today?

Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Met a friend on my travels today. I must have an honest face as he let me take a photo … but which one looks best?
It had dived as well. But not to 3900m ;0)
.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
I'm honestly shocked - possibly one of the most controversial posts I've ever seen in my 9 years on OF!

😁
Hopefully this lessens the controversy - had to do a pit stop for the old #1…might as well get a Dunkin’ Box O’ Joe while I’m there…

😁

 
Posts
8,146
Likes
36,672
Hopefully this lessens the controversy - had to do a pit stop for the old #1…might as well get a Dunkin’ Box O’ Joe while I’m there…

😁


Good man, I'm happy for that and can breath easy again 😁
 
Posts
4,021
Likes
45,255
Has not been on my wrist for a long time... Such a pleasure 😀
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Shoot mrs walrus told me we are entertaining guests today. I started cleaning around 11a I was amazed to find how many things the brothers Grimm destroyed including a survey I was working on and had only half entered the data on the computer box. Now I have a half hour to figure out a menu. I’ll wear my trusty alpanist and review proper behavioral standards with the brothers again
 
Posts
5,329
Likes
54,299
Sunday morning, off for some Salmon and Trout fishing with the kids this morning at a local lake.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Shoot mrs walrus told me we are entertaining guests today. I started cleaning around 11a I was amazed to find how many things the brothers Grimm destroyed including a survey I was working on and had only half entered the data on the computer box. Now I have a half hour to figure out a menu. I’ll wear my trusty alpanist and review proper behavioral standards with the brothers again
Just look at the interest being expressed in behavioral standards! Amazing!!