WRUW Today?

Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
1969 AP Classique

IMG_4896-1.jpg

IMG_5925-1.jpg

IMG_4637-1.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I guess this is one of the "scarab" designs...

IMG_4914.jpg

IMG_4915.jpg

Older wrist shot...
Omegacal265SOB1937l.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Oh nice, I'm guessing that one isn't an Invicta is it ☕
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Oh nice, I'm guessing that one isn't an Invicta is it ☕
Apologies on the poor phone pic.😜. Titanium JLC worldtime with ruthenium dial.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Does Ruth know you took her dial for your new watch?


Switching back & forth today between two Longines Admirals as I wait for my caliber 350 Admiral to come.

A cailber 340:

IMG_4259-1.jpg


and a caliber 342:

IMG_5307.jpg
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Does Ruth know you took her dial for your new watch?

Not new. She has been hunting me down for it for 2 years.😜

And nice Admirals. Really digging Longines right now.🥰