WRUW Today?

Posts
11,003
Likes
54,944
My weekend entailed removing cleaning and putting back carburetors on lawn equipment to no avail thus far. I think I’m missing something stupid the new spark plug is reading as not good on the multimeter but I think my multimeter went bad. I hope to have this straightened out today.
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,836
A 1966 Bulova Accutron Railroader. Not the very first railroad standard wrist watch, but likely the first hugely successful wrist watch for railroad use. This one came my way via a barter. I had one the guy wanted, and this one became mine. It it’s 55 + years of its existence, it has had very little wear. It still operates well within the railroad mandated minute per month accuracy. It loses one second per day.

 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
My Technos Skydiver circa 1964 with RalStra strap which I designed during lockdown and are now available to purchase - PM me and I’ll give you a special OF promo code discount for forum members. See www.RallyStraps.com
 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
Waiting for Poison to come on stage at So Fi Stadium last night.



 
Posts
684
Likes
6,942
SF8RUrk.jpg
 
Posts
274
Likes
2,297
Last minute trip to Lake Como, Italy. Visiting some old friends. Only one watch to take out whilst skippering on the lake!