WRUW Today?

Posts
369
Likes
2,598
Holy cow walked into work the minute I stepped in I walked into a medical emergency involving blood. Due to the situation I had to seperate transports. I couldn’t call the ambulance cause the guys have the right to refuse which they would have and I’d still be dealing with it. I just threaten to physically throw them in the van and let them make the choice. Happy friggin Friday and if this day gets worse I’m gonna punk out and go home. Had everything settled in under an hour. Now I gotta clean a bloody van I hate that part. Even Maharishi Maharishi Yogi was warning me not to come in when I had to fight him to get my sneakers this AM
God bless Maharishi 😉
 
Posts
5,654
Likes
136,567
Hmmm...what could me making me happy about today? 🙄


Oh yeah! 😎


HELL YEAH! 😜
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,797
Longines-ing it on the Friday cardio-walk.

More gold and more full numeral markers, this time with Breguet numerals which are my favorite. A 33mm watch with the 370 movement.

Texas is greening up no end with that rain we had a few days ago.

 
Posts
403
Likes
2,383
Have a great weekend everyone!
A Lemania seems to be a good start 🥰

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Have a great weekend everyone!
A Lemania seems to be a good start 🥰

I'd say you are correct