WRUW Today?

Posts
5,654
Likes
136,565
Lou wears more watches.in a day than I do in many weeks!
Yes, I'm afflicted with WADD: Watch Attention Deficit Disorder. But I throw a "YaY" in there to make it a more endearing WADDY! 😜

Ready for today's battles with ORD DEPT 6/0-B...YaY!
 
Posts
468
Likes
6,285
Lou inspired me to switch it up today. Fortis 24-Hour Flieger. You need to reset your brain for this one.

 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
My Rail greeting my buddy's first-issue co-axial limited edition yesterday.



Still wearing the Rail today.
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Can’t go wrong with Air Stream and Oris! Just waiting for them to put their calibre 400 into more of their Divers Sixty-Five before I pull the trigger 😀
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Very nice watch on a very nice bracelet.

It's a JB Champion.

Condition commensurate to the watch itself, so I assume it may be original although the clasp isn't marked Hamilton.
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,920
The beautiful sunflower with my mundane speedy then the truth of what part of town I’m in
 
Posts
399
Likes
1,801
Enjoying this vintage Seiko just picked up today at the Spitalfields antique market in London.