WRUW Today?

Posts
15,931
Likes
47,833
Getting ready for a train show at our local historical park. So I have been overdosing on the railroad watches that several of us will exhibit. So much so that I’ve had a hankering to wear a favourite Accutron 214 Railroader, from 1966. This watch has never seen service on the wrist of a railroader. In fact, I find little evidence it has ever been worn (except by me).

 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,920
Came up to the place to see the things. It’s always important to wear a dive watch at elevation in case a surprise massive flood hits. Nice of them to put an outhouse up on the hill as well. One direction is one thing and the other is a different thing but I’m to tired to figure it out so it’s all the same now. Oh and why is one tree turning already? Or is it supposed to be that color? This is too much I’m leaving
 
Posts
4,012
Likes
45,054
... it's on with Longines week here on Speedy Tuesday.

Still .... 18kt rose gold ... yum!

Did someone say it’s Longines week? Ok… I’m in


I'm in too! This came back from the spa this morning 😀
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,778
More old Longines gold, a '54 19AS in 14kt yellow gold case . From the year my parents were married.
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,778
I thought we were talking about coffee, but that sure is a nice color.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday turns into Speedy Wednesday…and hot dog…another Omega guy showed up at the office today…good times! 👍