WRUW Today?

Posts
11,001
Likes
54,917
Yard work, the limbs I cut up last week were ready to be dropped off in no man’s land. If I walk 50 yards into the woods on my property I got this drop off that is hard to appreciate via picture but i I were to fall I don’t think I’d be up ok. Who are these two cats fighting in my living room?
 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775
Just back home after bumping through church. We may be fortunate enough to have a real rain event ... here ... in Texas ... in August ... over the next few days! It's in the forecast and it's clouding up outside.

 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,038
The Kontiki was still on wrist this morning for the croissant... But then swapped it with the new Tissot arrival for lunch 😀
 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
At the Mecca of Baseball; Yankee Stadium with fam celebrating Ohio’s finest and legendary #21 Paul O’Neill
Whose number was retired today … great ceremony honoring his career.
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,038
At the Mecca of Baseball; Yankee Stadium with fam celebrating Ohio’s finest and legendary #21 Paul O’Neill
Whose number was retired today … great ceremony honoring his career.
Watching the game right now... They have been playing horrendously these past 3 months
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,917
Just back home after bumping through church. We may be fortunate enough to have a real rain event ... here ... in Texas ... in August ... over the next few days! It's in the forecast and it's clouding up outside.

Did u say clouds?
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Enjoying the MC as a travel companion on a sunny UK weekend. Battery is coming up a year soon/doing well.
.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
In the chocks at KRSW…time to take a break and go to the layover motel…3861 on its original band for today…

Edited: